Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2 Strand Ribbon French Braid - Easy

I actually stumbled upon how to make this braid accidentally. I started out with a completely different idea and it just kind of turned into this. Now it's one of our favorite hairstyles. Love it when that happens!
I think this has to be the easiest french braid ever! So, those of you who have trouble braiding (especially french braiding).... give this one a try. You might surprise yourself! :) I actually stumbled upon how to make this braid accidentally. I started out with a completely different idea and it just kind of turned into this. Now it's one of our favorite hairstyles. Love it when that happens!
Here's the hairstyle video tutorial: It really is simple! Only 2 strands to work with and no braiding skills involved. Only twisting and wrapping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment